Screen cleaning travel kit – The handy screen cleaning kit small enough to carry with your laptop
Name and position at AF International?
Mark Turland – Deputy Supply Chain Manager
What do you do at AF International?
I am responsible for the ordering of raw materials that make the AF product range. It’s very important that all the components that make the product are in stock ready for production.
What is your favourite AF International Product and why?
I have so much stuff in my laptop bag that keeping the cleaning product small is essential, space is limited. The AF Multi-Screen Clene travel kit is perfect, very compact and easy to carry.
What is an AF Multi-Screen Clene Travel Kit?
This is a fairly new product to the AF range meeting demands of people who work on the move and want to carry a great cleaner and micro-fibre cloth with their laptop or tablet. It consists of a 25ml pump spray bottle and soft micro-fibre cloth.
How does the AF Multi-Screen Clene Travel Kit work?
The kit is very quick and easy to use. The solution should be sprayed on to the micro-fibre cloth and then used on the screen, making sure only light pressure is used, so that no damage can occur. The cloth is washable, therefore when dirty it should be cleaned to stop any dirt particles damaging the screen. The solution can be used on ALL screens, laptops, tablets, computer, GPS and Plasma technology.
What do your customers say about AF Multi-Screen Clene Travel Kit?
“I just hate it when sales people or other members of staff take out their laptop to show me something and the screen is all dirty. With this in mind I make sure I carry the AF travel kit, it’s convenient and quick to use.”
“I like the AF Multi-Screen Clene travel kit as it fits perfectly into my handbag alongside my tablet.”
“There is nothing worse than greasy finger marks on your tablet, I really need to clean regularly to keep the clarity of what I’m viewing”.
We're asking Twitter users to follow @afinternational and re-tweet our competition message.
A valid entry in the competition will therefore be similar to this:
RT @afinternational Retweet this for a chance to win the AF-Multi Screen Clene travel kit: http://bit.ly/1wZHsCg
We'll choose a winner every week throughout the month of November from everyone who follows @afinternational and re-tweets our message.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter of the Competition is AF International and the Competition is organised by Factor 3 Communications on behalf of AF International.
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16 excluding employees of AF International or any other company linked to the competition in any way. You must be 16 or over on 30th November 20114.
- To enter the competition users should follow @afinternational and retweet (RT) our original competition message on their own Twitter account.
- Only AF International followers who answer correctly will be entered in the draw.
- Only one entry per Twitter username will be entered in the draw.
- The prizes must be dispatched to a UK postal address.
- The winners will be chosen at random from among the qualifying entries shortly after the closing date and time.
- The competition closes at 23:59 on 30th November 2014. All retweets must have taken place before this in order to be entered into the competition.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prizes offered.
- The Twitter username of the winner may appear on the AF International Twitter feed and on the AF International website.
- The random selection of the winners will be carried out by a third party agency appointed by AF International and the result is final. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The winners will be notified via Twitter shortly after the closing date/time.
- The prize for four winners is an AF International Multi-Screen Clene Travel Kit.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.